Too many people who are 'nice for a living' go home at the end of the day with their 'nice' all used up and their 'best' nowhere to be found. I get it, that was my life; does that sound like yours?
They are frustrated (and maybe even a little saddened) by the lack of the time, energy, and motivation to give their best to the people they love most, that matter most, and that they care about the most (including themselves!).
It's Time To Recharge, Reenergize, and Revitalize!
Here's a bit about me:
- Certified Speaking Professional (the highest earned speaking designation, globally)
- Spoken from the Mayo Clinic to the Middle East
- 800+ programs delivered worldwide
- Virtual, hybrid, and in-person presenter
- Multi-titled non-fiction author (and 1 kid's picture book and song)
- 250+ recommendations on LinkedIn
- Last-placed triathlete (and proud of it!)
And for you academics...
According to an independent assessor, a pre- & post-event survey (based on paired samples t-test conducted using SPSS12) showed that after spending time in Stephanie’s sessions, participants showed they perceived statistically significant increases in feelings of:
- empowerment to make necessary changes
- empowerment to create positive change in the world &
- their knowledge of strategies to deal with stressors & challenges in their lives.
Did I mention we have FUN!?
I'm already excited about working with your group!
- Shelley Morris, Executive Director - Chamber of Commerce Executives of Canada
- Jennifer Hamilton
Public Health Program Director, TN
- Mary Meffe
VP, & CFO at MPAC
- Robert Vande Merwe
CEO Idaho Health Care Association (IHCA)
People Love the Motivating, Entertaining, and Actionable Content
And that you secured the right speaker with the right message to positively impact, influence and celebrate your important audience!